Thomasnet.com® is trusted by millions of industrial buyers who have leveraged their content and expertise since 1898. They connect buyers, engineers, and MRO professionals to over 500,000 North American manufacturers daily. They have a dedicated team of specialists who ensure you always have vetted and up-to-date company information to get your job done faster.
With a freeThomasnet.com account, you can:
- Access information from over 500,000 suppliers
- Filter your search by location, company type, diversity status, certifications, & more
- Compare and shortlist suppliers
- Send RFQs to multiple suppliers with one click
Procurious empowers you to take control of your procurement and supply chain career. By joining the network and making Procurious part of your daily routine, you can access the latest news and advice and contribute to relevant discussions and expand your network to truly global proportions.
Procurious has been developed by a group of seasoned procurement professionals. They know that the procurement and supply chain profession has struggled to overcome outdated stereotypes and it’s time to join forces to become more collectively valued. By empowering the future procurement and supply chain leaders, they aim to change the face of the profession from the inside out.
CAPS Research welcomes ISM members to create a complimentary CAPS account to receive timely infographics, invitations to participate in research and benchmarking, and non-member access to published research, models, and reports.
- Benchmarking Studies: CAPS studies are designed to show you exactly how you measure up.
- Research Reports: CAPS reports focus on top-of-mind strategic issues generated by Chief Purchasing Officers (CPOs) from global companies. Substantive reports include executive summaries, observations, case studies and recommendations.
- Networking: CAPS Research offers networking events – without vendors and consultants and the resulting white papers from many events.
Peerless Media's Supply Chain 24/7 brings together the best minds in the industry and the latest News, Reports, Case Studies, White Papers, Webcasts, Research, and more!
Only on Supply Chain 24/7, will you find everything you need when researching companies, trends, and the latest supply chain topics.
As the most trusted and relevant content provider in the supply chain industry, we bring together all the latest news and industry intelligence from our flagship multi-media publications;
In addition, they add trusted market analysis and trends from our Research Group (PRG), as well as collateral from industry leaders and relevant content from across the web to bring professionals in the industry unparalleled access to highly customized and relevant content.